Our Precious Little One

Family and Friends: We are pleased to announce that Cody and Jessica are expecting a precious child. We are very excited and feel that this is the best way to keep everyone in touch with all the new and exciting baby news! Thank you for all of the love and support through the years and as we begin this adventure on starting our new family together.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

*BaBy NaMeS*

So this morning we woke up and Cody of course is playing video games and I(jessica) am looking up baby names online... Everyone in Cody's family has a name that starts with a C or a K making the Kuh sounds our how ever you say it. So its extremely hard to find a name everyone has a name and our baby we want to do the same with... Any suggestions we would be pleased to know! We dont know what were having and I know its early but I am a planner and I like to have everything planned out a head of time! I guess its time to go buy a baby book and start really looking!

1 comment: